Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bio Park Again

LAMA LAMA loves his momma!






Cutie crewn!





So we had way to much fun! i even fought a flamingo!























so i was supposed to pretend like i was falling only the funny thing is that right before this i was doing the same thing and someone told me i should kick my leg up higher so it would look more real and it did casue i did almost fall in but unfortunately my sister was so worried about me that she actually didn't click so i don't have an actual picture of that Kodak moment!




















































The monkeys were going crazy today!






























Poor Brecken was so scared



If you cant tell liz isn't to crazy about the monkeys!








SO if you werent able to tell we had an awesome day! Bio Park is one of the coolest parks in Japan! And my favorite part is most deffinatly the monkeys! They are just to cute! And a lot of fun!




No comments: