Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I LOVE PLAYING SOCCER!!!

So this is a video of me playing not so badly especially since i really don't play a defender I'm and mid fielder all the way!




ME just being my dorky self! My nephew actually took this pic! Hes an awesome photographer!





WOW this pic cracks me up my sister just happen to click at the right moment! if you cant tell ( which you should be able to cause it is pretty obvious!) my foot went right over the ball when i kicked it! Sad to say but it brought back a memory of when i was just a kid and i was going to kick the ball at the beginning of the game and my foot went over and i fell right on my butt! So even thought i missed the ball i was glad that i didn't fall! lol! And i love how both my feet are off the ground! Can you say TALENT!!!


So i almost scored a goal but when i kicked it the goalie knocked it back out and right back to me so i kicked it again but sadly i missed:( it went out of bounce by like an inch. BUMMER!!!

Ok so this is me doing a goal kick! I'm not really great at dribbling or anything like that but i seem to be able to kick it pretty decently!


No comments: